Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bad Call

Why, oh why didn't I write my speech for tomorrow night before Mockingjay was released today? It would have taken me so little time, but I put it off, and now I not only have to do it last minute, but have to drag myself away from the final installment of the Hunger Games series to do so.
I'm a moron who didn't think ahead, that's why.

I'm also someone who is still procrastinating by taking time to post this on my blog instead of writing my speech...

I'm a terminal procrastinator!

2 comments:

Crow Family said...

what are you preparing a speech for?

Carly said...

Nothing major. Just speaking at a combined mutual tonight about school/education. My years as an academic advisor taught me a few things about students' expectations I would like the kids to understand before they go to college. (Like taking out loans is okay, but taking out as much as humanly possible so you can buy pizza and ipods will haunt your for at least a decade!) :) Still, I meant to write it before I started reading.
However, yes, I finished Mockingjay last night (before it was even too late) and it was totally awesome! Left plenty of time today to write my notes!