Tuesday, December 28, 2010

True Joy

This morning, as every morning since Santa brought it, Sam had to grab her new pillowpet before venturing downstairs for breakfast. She always says she loves it, but this morning she said "Mom. I love my pillow pet--too much. I love it too much."
I totally know the feeling, kid, that's how I feel about you.

Even when she was running around the house naked before bathtime last night, I still felt like I loved her too much. Then, when I yelled "What are you doing!?" and she streaked by and she yelled back "I'm gonna make mischief!!!!" I was just confused. Where in the world did she learn that word? Still, I can't help it--I love her. Maybe too much. Even though she's completely crazy and it took me 10 minutes to chase her naked bum down, during which I wasn't feeling all that loving, I might add.

No comments: