Monday, June 13, 2011

Role Reversal

So, Sam and I are having a less than stellar day--possibly due to the fact that she woke up before 6am and never went back to sleep. So she's tired and cranky, I'm tired and cranky, and the end result is that Sam has lost a lot of privileges and taken a lot of field trips to time out already.

Finally, I guess she couldn't take it anymore because she came up to me and said "Look at me, we need to talk. Okay, Mom, you need to stop being mad at me right away, okay? I love you, and if you don't stop being mad at me, you are going to start losing privileges. You will lose your M&M's and not get any popsicles today, so stop being mad. Do you understand?"

It didn't work out for her exactly (seeing as I didn't forget who the mom is here), but it was certainly entertaining.

No comments: